Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Not a Bad Apple


So I'm on vacation this week and decided to head over to Green Apple books on Clement to check out their used book selection. It was so great. I found 7 books and I hadn't even stepped inside yet! They were all on the super sale outdoor rack. One of them was by a guy I used to work with in New York. I was so excited to see his book and thought, wow! I'll have to write him and tell him that I saw/bought it. Then I realized that it had been marked down to $2.50. I guess I won't be telling him about it, after all.

I meant to go hiking today, but the weather is so crappy, I think I'll just settle into my afternoon with one of my new books, perhaps Adam Gopnik's "Paris to the Moon." I've been wanting to read it for awhile, and at $1.99, I don't think it will disappoint.

1 comment:

Brian Stokle said...

Gotta love Green Apple. It's the calmer SF version of the Strand.